Manufacturer Wacker Neuson
Model Number LTW 20Z1
Wide-body light towers for exceptional lighting and power
These wide-body, trailer-mounted light towers combine superior job site lighting with various power options up to 20kW in a rugged, heavy duty steel frame. Wide track width, independent torsion axles and a heavy duty tongue and hitch assembly ensure reliable off-road towing. A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360-degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Equipped with large fuel tanks and simple engine controllers with various fault protections these units are ideal for illuminating and powering remote and/or long run applications like mining, security and disaster as well as general job sites.
* Elliptical light fixtures offer diffused and even illumination without glare. Lights can be manually adjusted without tools and stored within the unit (optional rack required) for added convenience.
* Lockable, 11-gauge steel doors are full length providing maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
* Four-point jack stands for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
* Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
*Heavy 11-guage steel skid provides full protection from ground debris.
* Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 3-inch pintle hitch, 15-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
* Reliable 1800-rpm diesel engine meets the latest EPA emissions standards and features glow plug preheat system for long service life and easier cold weather starting.
* Control panel features an electronic engine controller, main circuit breaker, individual light breakers and hour meter.
* Multiple power outlets for both 120V and 120/240V ensure maximum power convenience on the job site.
* Additional factory-installed options provide added versatility for unique applications.